[Zope] Redirecting

tonylabarbara at aol.com tonylabarbara at aol.com
Mon Mar 12 12:13:53 EDT 2007

Ugh. JS redirects create problems with the search engines. What I really want to do is "fill the hole in the doughnut", to use a radio advertising term. That is, I have code before the page data referenced below, and I have code after it. I want to write the stuff referenced below into the "hole". What's a good way to do this?
TIA,
Tony