[Zope] Lost user credentials

Andreas Jung lists at zopyx.com
Mon Mar 12 13:59:00 EDT 2007

If you create a new posting, you should include all related information.
I don't go hunting for information somewhere else.

-aj

--On 12. März 2007 18:56:28 +0100 Garito <garito at gmail.com> wrote:

> Could any charitable soul take pity on this poor sinner, please...?
>
> 2007/3/12, Garito <garito at gmail.com>:
>>
>> Hi Andreas!
>> What kind of information do you need?
>> On my last messages to the list I send the tracebacks and some other
>> information (need to resend them?)
>>
>> Could you point me what details do you need?
>>
>> Thank you so much for you interest!

>> > user

>> > on

>> > launches
>> >
>> > Somewhat hard to believe without a detailed description....
>> >
>> > -aj
>> >

>> --
>> Mis Cosas: http://blogs.sistes.net/Garito
>>

> --
> Mis Cosas: http://blogs.sistes.net/Garito

Web: www.zopyx.com - Email: info at zopyx.com - Phone +49 - 7071 - 793376
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, Handelsregister A 381535
Geschäftsführer/Gesellschafter: ZOPYX Limited, Birmingham, UK