[Zope] open image in a fitted new window

Alan alanwilter at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 09:01:27 EDT 2007

The answer to your question is Yes if there's no other way of clicking
on a link and open an image in a fitted new window of my browser that
zope can cope without using javascript.

But putting in other words what I really would like to know: does zope
have its own way of clicking on a link and open an image in a fitted
new window without buttons, address field etc.?

Cheers,
Alan

--
Alan Wilter S. da Silva, D.Sc. - CCPN Research Associate
Department of Biochemistry, University of Cambridge.