[Zope] Re: presenting content in Zope generated outside

Laurence Rowe l at lrowe.co.uk
Mon Mar 26 11:58:05 EDT 2007

Hi Alan,

I had a similar requirement a few years ago and wrote it up here:
http://plone.org/documentation/how-to/integrate-external-content/

Reading the comments it seems as if someone has made it into a product.
There is also a product called Windowz which uses iframes:
http://plone.org/products/windowz

And yes, zope will work with frames (they're just html).

@import is css not html. You need xslt to do that sort of thing with xhtml.

Hope that helps,

Laurence