[Zope] getting a unique object id

David Bear David.Bear at asu.edu
Thu Mar 29 20:50:24 EDT 2007

I am needing to write an external cache mechanism for rss feeds from
zope/plone.

My thinking was to use feedparser, then grab the set of object
attributes for the item from zope. Then, grab the actual document the
feed pointed to and save it. When naming the document that I store
locally, I was looking for a simple way to map the zope objectId to
the file name hoping it would be unique. However, if this is not
unique, is there another attribute from a zope object that I can get
that would be? If so, how would I get it?

--
David Bear
phone: 	602-496-0424