[Zope] Zope-konsulter i Sverige - People/companies working/consulting with Zope in Sweden

Dario cl2dlope at gmail.com
Thu May 17 15:16:46 EDT 2007

Chris Withers said the following on 05/17/2007 10:26 AM:
> Dario wrote:
>> I am doing some small research for my university and we need to get a
>> realistic estimate of how easy/hard it is to get hold of
>> Zope-compentence for hire in Sweden.
>
> Why does it have to be in Sweden?

because of politics... it's the best answer I can give; there is nothing
rational about this requirement :-/

> What about python expertise in general?

Specifically zope is required, python in general is more or less assumed.

/dario

Lyrics applied to programming & application design:
"emancipate yourself from mental slavery" - redemption song, b. marley