[Zope] Redirection problem

Ken Ara feedreader at yahoo.com
Fri May 25 04:26:32 EDT 2007

We have a filesystem product with an edit method that
allows users to change some properties. At the end,
the user is redirected to the page from which they
came.

Our setup has Squid in front on port 80, with Pound on
port 81 load-balancing to 3 ZEO clients.

No matter how we define the redirect URL - even when
we hardcoded it explicitly with ':80' for test
purposes - the redirection is always to port 81. What
is going on?

Thanks!

Ken