[Zope] Function reindexObject()

julian jules12af at aol.com
Wed May 30 12:00:05 EDT 2007

Hi,

I have made some python scripts to export data of some zope2.7 products
in text file, and I have made some scripts to import theses data to
rebuild products in zope2.9. Theses scripts run very well.

But my problem is that all product that is rebuilt are in
/SITES/plone_mySite/
I want rebuil all product in zope2.9 in the same directory as zope 2.7.
I have the same structure for zope 2.7 and zope 2.9.

My Import script
              id = self.generateUniqueId('J_product')
              self.invokeFactory('J_product', id)
              mct = getattr(self, id)

              mct.setTitle(row[1])
              mct.setJ_product_descriptif(row[2])
              mct.setJ_product_web(row[3])

              ## add images ##
              im = recup_image(mesimages,compteur,"")
              if im != 'no_image':
                    mct.setJ_product_image(im)

              self.portal_workflow.doActionFor(mct,"publish", comment="")
              self.reindexObject()