[Zope] Re: Function reindexObject()

julian jules12af at aol.com
Wed May 30 12:44:29 EDT 2007

>> I want rebuil all product in zope2.9 in the same directory as zope 2.7.
>> I have the same structure for zope 2.7 and zope 2.9.
> But where is the problem? What are 'products' for you and what do you
> mean by rebuild? Where are folders like /SITES/plone_mySite/? Is this
> filesystem path or path in your ZODB? What are your scripts? External
> methods?

In fact my scripts are external methods. For me a product is a document,
a file and my own product (a product is made with a schema.py...). The
folder /SITES/plone_mySite/ is in my ZMI (http://zope.mop.com:75473/manage).
My problem is I want add the product in my new ZMI(zope2.9) in the same
directory as old ZMI (zope2.7). At this time all products are added in
/SITES/plone_mySite/...

I hope it's more comprehensible.