[Zope] Re: Function reindexObject()

Maurits van Rees m.van.rees at zestsoftware.nl
Wed May 30 14:53:18 EDT 2007

julian, on 2007-05-30:
>>> I want rebuil all product in zope2.9 in the same directory as zope 2.7.
>>> I have the same structure for zope 2.7 and zope 2.9.
>> But where is the problem? What are 'products' for you and what do you
>> mean by rebuild? Where are folders like /SITES/plone_mySite/? Is this
>> filesystem path or path in your ZODB? What are your scripts? External
>> methods?
>
> In fact my scripts are external methods. For me a product is a document,
> a file and my own product (a product is made with a schema.py...). The
> folder /SITES/plone_mySite/ is in my ZMI (http://zope.mop.com:75473/manage).
> My problem is I want add the product in my new ZMI(zope2.9) in the same
> directory as old ZMI (zope2.7). At this time all products are added in
> /SITES/plone_mySite/...
>
> I hope it's more comprehensible.

Well, at least I do not know what this would have to do with the
subject of your post: reindexObject.

But anyway, it sounds like your imported content is ending up in
folder A and you want it in folder B instead.  Then the easiest seems
to do one of the following manually in the ZMI:

- rename folder A to folder B

or

- create folder B and move the imported contents of folder A into
  folder B

But I think I misunderstand you, sorry.

--
Maurits van Rees | http://maurits.vanrees.org/ [NL]