[Zope] Re: repozo.py problems

Maurits van Rees m.van.rees at zestsoftware.nl
Wed Nov 7 12:17:02 EST 2007

Jim Dibb, on 2007-11-07:
> I'm going to dig up something that's really troubling me today, and a
> "Martin Koekenberg" in the past.
>
> Martin first posted the following about repozo.py.
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "C:\Program Files\Plone 3\Zope\bin\repozo.py", line 76, in <module>
>     from ZODB.FileStorage import FileStorage
> ImportError: No module named ZODB.FileStorage

I must say I saw this error today as well on a Linux server.  But when
I ran the same repozo command again two seconds later it *did* work.
Very strange.  Apparently you are less lucky. :-/

No idea for how to solve this, sorry.

--
Maurits van Rees | http://maurits.vanrees.org/ [NL]
            Work | http://zestsoftware.nl/