[Zope] Groupmember in ATWorkgroups

PaulGoe p.goedicke at web.de
Tue Nov 20 03:08:08 EST 2007

I'm using ATWorkgroups for Plone 2.5.3. It works fine but I've the problem
that a part of the members of the workgroup will not be listed inside the
portlet of the workgroup members. I think that the reason of this behavour
is that a member must have a member folder for being listed. But a great
number of members of my plone site are without a member folder. How can I
change the behaviour that all members of a workgoup will be listed?

Thanks.
Paul