[Zope] Groupmember in ATWorkgroups

PaulGoe p.goedicke at web.de
Tue Nov 20 04:17:13 EST 2007

Max M wrote:

> PaulGoe skrev:
>> I'm using ATWorkgroups for Plone 2.5.3. It works fine but I've the
>> problem
>> that a part of the members of the workgroup will not be listed inside the
>> portlet of the workgroup members. I think that the reason of this
>> behavour
>> is that a member must have a member folder for being listed. But a great
>> number of members of my plone site are without a member folder. How can I
>> change the behaviour that all members of a workgoup will be listed?
>
> You cannot. Not without some recoding of the Products.

Thanks. I've looked for the code creating this behaviour. I think to have
found it at ATWorkgroup.py:

security.declarePublic('getHomeFolders')
    def getHomeFolders(self):
        "Returns the homefolder of the members of the workgroup"
        # perhaps this should be a skin method?
        # at least members of the groups should get the full list?
        portal_membership = getToolByName(self, 'portal_membership')
        members = self.getWorkgroupMembers()
        result = []
        for member in members:
            member_id = member.getMemberId()
            homefolder = portal_membership.getHomeFolder(member_id)
            if homefolder is not None:
                result.append(homefolder)
        return result

My problem is that I'm not good in Python. But I'm willing to look for a
possibility to change the code if I'm sure that I'm working at the right
part. :-)

Greetings
Paul