[Zope] Problems with my ZMI

Ken Winter ken at sunward.org
Tue Oct 2 12:00:03 EDT 2007

Thanks, Dieter ~

Aided by the hints you gave, I have bumbled across the cause and the
apparent solution of the problem, which I report for the benefit of others
who may suffer from it.

The cause:  The cookies "dtpref_rows" and "dtpref_cols" were stored in my
browser with no values.  (I have no idea how that happened.)

The apparent solution:  Deleting those cookies from the browser fixed both
of my ZMI display problems.  I note that Zope has repopulated those cookies,
which how have values "20" and "100%", respectively.

I call the solution "apparent" only because I don't know what caused the
cause, so I don't know when/if it may recur.

~ Ken