[Zope] storing python objects

David Bear David.Bear at asu.edu
Thu Oct 25 18:19:10 EDT 2007

I need to run an external method to use some python functions that are
restricted within zope. I'm thinking an easy way to get the data back
would be to just store basic python objects within zodb; tupples,
lists, dictionaries.

but I've never seen this documented anywhere. Is it possible to store
basic python objects directly in zodb? AND then use a zpt to read the
data?

I'm thinking a simple thing would be to create an external method that
returns a dictionary.

Then I could have script call the method, and stored the dictionary on
zodb.

Then have a zpt publish the dictionary.

Is this even easily possible, or are there alternatives to doing
something similar?

--
David Bear
phone: 	602-496-0424