[Zope] Zope Collector #2346

Andreas Jung lists at zopyx.com
Sat Sep 1 05:12:34 EDT 2007

--On 1. September 2007 11:01:40 +0200 blists at bdf-net.com wrote:

> Hello,
>
> 2 weeks ago I reported the following Bug:
> http://www.zope.org/Collectors/Zope/2346 in which I describe a server
> crash when using the FastCGI server under Zope 2.9.x, x >= 5.
>
> I'm a little bit surprised that the bug severity was downgraded to
> "medium" since, short of DB-corruption,

Because using FCGI support is deprecated since a while).
The patch might be applied for the next releases and obviously nobody had
time so far to apply the patch. An issue being critical for you does not
mean that is it critical for everyone. Most people _don't_ use FCGI so the
severity "medium" should be ok.

-aj