[Zope] Running two versions of Zope as Windows services

Stephen Souness sounie at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 5 18:33:30 EDT 2007

Hi all,

We are in the process of a gradual upgrade from one 2.x version of Zope
to the latest version 2 release.

Both versions are being run as Windows services on Windows 2000 server.

Each instance has its own version of python.

The original (older) version appears to be picking up some configuration
options from the newer version.

Where I see this is that we have our old version was is configured to
log using a daily rotating log file, but since the newer version was
installed that configuration is being ignored.

Can anyone give me some pointers as to where to look, or what I can
change to force the old version to use it's own config?  (We've already
confirmed that there is nothing conspicuous in Windows Registry and
environment variables).

--
Stephen