[Zope] genealogy product?

Jaroslav Lukesh lukesh at seznam.cz
Fri Sep 7 01:38:34 EDT 2007

Hi,

I does not know that product, but zope DB is tree DB. Here are few products
which you should use to cross between trees (like unix symlink). One folder
= one person.

SO programming of that web application is not as hard, you should do it in
plain DTML and javascript. Plus you should use each folder as container to
hold photos, files etc. Use python script to display folder tree rather than
DTML, python is much faster for big trees - these products exists.

Regards, JL.