[Zope] Limit Zope only from Pound

Juan Javier Carrera Obrero jcarrera at uco.es
Sat Sep 8 05:07:07 EDT 2007

Well, I thinked that the ip-address directive allows to limit the
external access, but it only allows limit the access to listen in the
self machine where zope is installed.

Does exists any way that allow to limit the access to the Zope's machine
? For example, I want that Zope is visible from a certain IP, while the
IP's rest can not to access to Zope.

For example:

I have Zope listen in: 192.168.1.5:8080, and I only want to be visible
from the IP 192.168.1.1 and that any other IP Zope does not listen it.

It is possible ?