[Zope] how to get next iteration values?

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Mon Sep 17 14:08:40 EDT 2007

Jaroslav Lukesh wrote at 2007-9-17 13:42 +0200:
>does somebody knows how to get next iterations of columns from SQL query? I
>think that is only due my unknowledge of right pythonic syntax.
>

><dtml-let vypisSQL_LET="vypisSQL()"> -- ZSQL method results catch
><dtml-in vypisSQL_LET prefix="listing">
>
>current value: <dtml-var column>
>next value: <dtml-var "vypisSQL_LET.column[listing_number]"> -- here is an
>error

Do it in a "Script (Python)". It is much easier there....

Apart from that: "vypisSQL_LET[listing_number]" is the next
hit (provided it exists). Thus, "vypisSQL_LET[listing_number].column"
is the "column" field of the next hit.
Be aware that you need to handle the boundary case (that you are
already at the last hit).

--
Dieter