[Zope] z3c.offlinepack

Ross Patterson me at rpatterson.net
Wed Sep 26 15:27:39 EDT 2007

I wrote a small script for packing ZODB storages without running zope
complete with buildout support for quick deployment without modifying
the system.  Attached is the README for more details.  I hope this is
useful for some.

Also, I can't seem to get the ReStructuredText in the long_description
on the pypi page to display as ReStructuredText instead of just
displaying as test.  Anyone got any pointers?

http://cheeseshop.python.org/pypi/z3c.offlinepack

Ross