[Zope] Zope is in trouble

Gregory Dudek dudek at cim.mcgill.ca
Wed Sep 26 23:44:03 EDT 2007

I don't think the issue is technical, or GUI/UI related. There may be
stuff to discuss there, but that
wasn't by point.

One of the reasons zope.org may be hard to fix is that (a) zope.org
is a big complicated site that needs a real commitment,
(b) few people can directly work on it, (c) cleaning it up will be
painful and probably involve
controversial decisions including removal of useful legacy data.

(As an aside, Dieter M suggested I move this discussion to zope-dev
which I am doing.  He
is an inestimable assert to the community and anybody who uses Zope
owes him a huge debt.)