[Zope] Re: Zope is in trouble

Gregory Dudek dudek at cim.mcgill.ca
Fri Sep 28 12:45:14 EDT 2007

I suspect almost everybody on this list is aware that many zope
activities have moved elsewhere, but it still looks bad to have the
main site looking neglected.
For many different reasons.  This is even more true for a project
that is all about web development!

Even with the other sites, there are still things (like the list of
other Zope sites) that zope.org is necessary for.
I am very happy to hear that there is high hopes for the future.

As good as the cheeseshop might be, and it does have some nice
features, it's still not as good as the
zope.org product list once was, since the product list was organized
specifically for zope development.
I know this cannot continue on zope.org, but hopefully zope.org can
provide the necessary guidance
for using the other sites.

Greg