[Zope] Upload to database from a table

Andreas Jung lists at zopyx.com
Sun Sep 30 14:03:12 EDT 2007

--On 1. Oktober 2007 05:52:07 +1200 Inspire <maxw at inspire.net.nz> wrote:

> To update one entry into the database from the browser is
> straight-forward.

Huh? You can of course as much SQL statements within one Zodb request as
you like. Why should this be limited to only one update??

> I  have not worked out how to enter multiple
> transaction yet.

There is usually no need to deal with transactions on your own. Most
database adapters abort/commit together with a ZODB abort/commit. The
transactional integrity is given.

> It is probably pushing the boundary of Zope,

Unlikely your pushing the boundary...obviously you need a deeper
understanding of Zope....at least your posting does not contain much
valuable informations about what you are really trying to achieve and how
you are trying it to achieve...another try...explain what you're trying to
do and how.

-aj