[Zope] ZServer uncaptured python exception

Allen Schmidt Sr. aschmidt at fredericksburg.com
Wed Apr 2 05:11:20 EDT 2008

Thanks Chris.
Seeing tons of squid messages about the new msnbot....and it is not
following our robots.txt directive. In fact, I have even disallowed it
completely and it still goes where it wants. And the updated version was
supposed to have been released end of last week....about the time our
zeo clients started pegging 99%.