[Zope] Authentication after proxy

Maslak, Michael Michael.Maslak at gdit.com
Sun Apr 6 20:46:57 EDT 2008

I have put the Zope server behind a reverse proxy using ssl. I think I
have some of the Apache certificate problems solved. Zope asks me to
authenticate once after accepting the ssl cert. But then it asks me to
authenticate again and there are more certs to be accepted. I'm sure
this is a common enough situation: Zope behind Apache rewrite rules on
the target server that all lives behind a proxy server, all using ssl.

Can someone please point me in the correct direction?

Thanks,

Michael Maslak, Jr.