[Zope] ExternalMethod - add new parameter

Martijn Jacobs martijn at fourdigits.nl
Tue Apr 8 10:07:48 EDT 2008

Hi Rishi.
> Can you telll me where should I look in the source(Code segment where
> external methods are loaded and executed)
External methods are not just 'called' or 'loaded', they are executed in
a zope thread which belong to the zope user. Changing the effective user
would be a complex and risky task to do and is probably not needed your
your project.

Can you explain what you're trying to do in those External methods?
Maybe we can help you to find a more elegant, simple solution.

Martijn.

--
Martijn Jacobs
Four Digits, Internet Solutions

a: Willemsplein 15-1 6811 KB Arnhem NL
kvk: 091621370000 | btw: 8161.22.234.B01
e-mail: martijn at fourdigits.nl | web: http://www.fourdigits.nl
tel: +31 (0)26 44 22 700 | fax: +31 (0)84 22 06 117