[Zope] Re: Hooking persistent.Persistent.__setstate__ was Re: [ZODB-Dev] Analyzing a ZODB.

Manuel Vazquez Acosta mva.led at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 23:06:07 EDT 2008

Alan Runyan wrote:

>   - Customer has software on a remote machine.  They are seeing
>   unnecessary transaction commits.  Just like the guy 'Analyzing a ZODB'.

I'm that guy ;).

BTW, we have related those unnecessary commits to CMFQuestions, an old
plone product now superseded by PloneSurveys... We came to that not by
inspecting the code, but by realizing there were too many conflicts
related with CMFQuestionnaire. We removed it, and the commits vanished.

Best regards,
Manuel.