[Zope] Upgrade to 2.7.2 results in all content unavailable

Jonathan dev101 at magma.ca
Fri Apr 11 12:59:57 EDT 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Wes Modes" <wmodes at ucsc.edu>
To: "Jonathan" <dev101 at magma.ca>
Sent: Friday, April 11, 2008 12:52 PM
Subject: Re: [Zope] Upgrade to 2.7.2 results in all content unavailable

> Jonathan, thanks for writing.  Please pardon my zope ignorance.
>
> "What happens when you try to access any of the problem objects via the
> ZMI? "
>
> How would I do this?
>
> Wes

You typically access the Zope Management Interface (ZMI) by going the url
for your zope-based web site with '/manage'. eg.  www.myzopesite.com/manage

You will then be asked for a username and password (if you don't have this
information, you need to use the 'emergency user' - google for 'zope
emergency user').

You may also want to look at the Zope Book...
http://www.plope.com/Books/2_7Edition - i don't know if this is the most
recent version, but it is a good starting point.

Jonathan