[Zope] anyone heard of Zamasing?

Allen Schmidt Sr. aschmidt at fredericksburg.com
Wed Apr 16 07:12:27 EDT 2008

A reason to upgrade our 2.7.5!!!  I have been on this list for over 7
years and have never heard of this company. I wonder how many other cool
Zope2 things are being done quietly in the shadows. Bring your cool
stuff into the light for others to enjoy...and pay for if needed. I for
one have no problem buying useful tools or products for Zope.

Thanks for the tip Chris.

Allen