[Zope] How do I migrate CacheFu

Manuel Vazquez Acosta mva.led at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 21:59:48 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I'm moving a Plone site from one server to another. At the same time I
have upgraded Plone 2.5 to 2.5.5.

I have managed to move all contents without major problems.

Now I'm dealing with CacheFu. It refuses to enabled. I digged into the
code and notice this:

265  	        if installed_version != __version__:
266  	            # CacheSetup hasn't migrated yet so let's disable it.
267  	            field = self.getField('enabled')
268  	            if field is None:
269  	                self._updateSchema()
270  	            elif field.get(self) == True:
271  	                field.set(self, False)
272  	            if getToolByName(self, config.PAGE_CACHE_MANAGER_ID,
None) is not None:
273  ->	                enableCacheFu(self, False)
274
(Pdb) installed_version != __version__
True
(Pdb)

So it seems I have not properly migrated CacheFu. How do I do that?

Best regards,
Manuel.