[Zope] Re: anyone heard of Zamasing?

Tim Nash thedagdae at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 17:32:03 EDT 2008

Simon,
   I created a zexp that demonstrates the use of extjs and zope but I
don't know where to put it for anyone that might be interested. Can
the wiki.zope.org/zope2 site accept .zexp uploads?

 This zexp doesn't require the installation of extjs to see how it
works because it uses the extjs cached on the extjs site (for
demonstration purposes only)

This demonstrates:
1. separation of GUI from zope. (you could serve your zope data from
one continent and your GUI from another.)
2. use of extjs data storage (client cache of data reduces calls to zope)
4.  ajax submit of form data
5. client side form field validation
and my favorite:
6.  webserver cache of GUI reduces load on zope making zope more scalable

-Tim