[Zope] Re: anyone heard of Zamasing?

Tim Nash thedagdae at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 16:10:14 EDT 2008

I created an entry and added a link to the zexp on my site. I tried to
find a way to upload the zexp to the wiki but I don't see how to do
it. I tried mozilla and safari 3 on mac. It may be one of those deals
where the icon only shows up on Internet explorer.

Here is the link:

http://wiki.zope.org/zope2/HowToCreateJavascriptGUI