[Zope] Re: anyone heard of Zamasing?

Garito garito at sistes.net
Mon Apr 21 21:21:35 EDT 2008

The tecnique showed by Tim is the same I use at Zope Smart Manager but I
prefer prototype and scriptaculous. At this time the most active community
is, perhaps, RoR and they use the same libraries

And when I use a Zope manage page like the constructor of a product I use
ModalBox to show it as a dialog box

I like to put in ZSM a drag and drop option to sort the ordered folder
objects, to launch the creation dialog and delete object to a trash (I need
scriptaculous for things like this)

It's amazing what you can do with AJAX! (prototype is the library used)

I don't want to program anything else like a desktop program (in fact I
believe that the next desktop will be a http server)

2008/4/21, Simon Michael <simon at joyful.com>:

> Tim Nash wrote:
>
> > find a way to upload the zexp to the wiki but I don't see how to do
> >

> You're absolutely right, I forgot we restricted this to authenticated
> users when junk uploads became a problem. I did the upload and changed the
> link. Contact me for a wiki.zope.org login so you can do more uploads, or
> you may prefer to just link to your site.
>
> Thanks for sharing this example!

Mis Cosas
http://blogs.sistes.net/Garito
Zope Smart Manager