[Zope] Page Template help

Garito garito at sistes.net
Mon Aug 11 09:56:54 EDT 2008

Use:
/path/to/the/object/with/${some/magic/variables}/to/solve/some/paths/in/a/simplest/way

You could do that converting the path above to

python: path(path('string:' +
'/path/to/the/object/with/${some/magic/variables}/to/solve/some/paths/in/a/simplest/way'))

or in a generic way:

python: path(path('string:' + expr))

No more than 5 o 6 lines changed and a lot of code saved

--
Mis Cosas
http://blogs.sistes.net/Garito