[Zope] Page Template help

Garito garito at sistes.net
Mon Aug 11 10:52:15 EDT 2008

Considere this case:

I have the sking value in the variable at args/Yanged/Skin

How can I do the equivalent to

args/Yanged/raiz/Skins/${args/Yanged/Skin}/arbolYanged.css/absolute_url

?

In the python way it will be:

path(path('string:' +
'args/Yanged/raiz/Skins/${args/Yanged/Skin}/arbolYanged.css/absolute_url'))

That's returns the expected value but I can't see how to do with your
propossed way

Thanks!

2008/8/11 Philipp von Weitershausen <philipp at weitershausen.de>

> Garito wrote:
> > Use:
> >
> /path/to/the/object/with/${some/magic/variables}/to/solve/some/paths/in/a/simplest/way
>
> Path expressions already support this.
>
>   tal:define="pathel some/magic/variables;
>               obj    path/to/the/object/with/?pathel/to/solve/some/..."
>
> So basically in TALES path expressions you can say foo/?bar and the
> value of the 'bar' variable will be used to traverse the next step from
> 'foo'.

Mis Cosas
http://blogs.sistes.net/Garito
Zope Smart Manager