[Zope] 404 on "/manage" frames with mod_rewrite

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 03:54:21 EDT 2008

Nope, that rewrite rule only appeared to work because I had already
authenticated on 8080, and the manage frames were pointing to that port.  I
followed Timo's advice and used the Rewrite Witch, and it worked (I'd used
the rewrite witch last week and still couldn't get things to work - I must
have had other broken elements last week, because now it's working).

bernard