[Zope] Problem using dtml-in in ZSQL method

Françoise CONIL fcodvpt at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 03:14:18 EST 2008

Trying :

        select * from mytable <sqltest mylist multiple type=int column=id>

did not work, it generates a ProgrammingError

   - Module Shared.DC.ZRDB.DA, line 374, in __call__
   - Module Products.ZMySQLDA.db, line 273, in query

ProgrammingError: (1064, "You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the
manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to
use near '<sqltest mylist multiple type=int column=id> LIMIT 1000'")

My problem was that I tried to test my Z SQL method through the ZMI, testing
with a python script worked fine with the following Z SQL method :
SELECT *
FROM MyTable
<dtml-sqlgroup where>
  <dtml-sqltest mylist column=id type=int multiple>
</dtml-sqlgroup> I also modified the "mylist" parameter declaration to
specify that it is a list of integers which is set to none if no parameter
is passed.

       liste:list:int=none
Thanks for your reply