[Zope] Experiment: Pyjamas with Zope

Jim Washington jwashin at vt.edu
Mon Dec 22 07:43:56 EST 2008

Quick note.

I found that The "fix pyjamas" question in my previous note could be
handled with a ~100 line python module that makes a new class descending
from pyjamas.HTTPRequest.HTTPRequest, but overriding asyncPostImpl with
a supported content-type, e.g., "application/json".

The module is mostly copy-paste from pyjamas.JSONService and
pyjamas.HTTPRequest, but I'll provide it to anyone interested.  It was
really simple to do.  Kudos to pyjamas for making fixes easy.

- Jim Washington