[Zope] ZODB write delay changes

Andreas Jung lists at zopyx.com
Mon Feb 4 04:00:54 EST 2008

--On 4. Februar 2008 09:57:33 +0100 Jaroslav Lukesh <lukesh at seznam.cz>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I was upload some DTML methods via FTP, after cca minute or less I was do
> copy of Data.fs and I was see (after running it with another instance)
> that these changes are not present.
>
> How can I alter ZODB commit time, please?

There is no need to alter anything. Zope commits the transaction
immediately when terminating the request. The data is immediately
available. Either you have some caching effect or you are using a catalog
search for preseting your data and your data isn't indexed so far....sounds
like an app-level
issue.

-aj