[Zope] undo error

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Thu Feb 7 13:54:19 EST 2008

Webmaster wrote at 2008-2-6 12:17 -0500:
>I am getting an error when trying to undo the deletion of a form created
>with PloneFormGen. One of the users on the site created a second copy of
>the form which received some submissions in error prior to its deletion
>and I was hoping to undo the delete to get the saved data. Is it
>possible to determine which subsequent changes need to be undone prior
>to being able to undo the delete.
>Here is the error:
>
>This site encountered an error trying to fulfill your request. The
>errors were:
>
>Error Type
>   MultipleUndoErrors
>Error Value
>   Undo error 0x047eae: Undo error 0x047eae: Some data were modified by
>   a later transaction

"Undo" cannot undo arbitrary transactions but only transactions such
that no object modified in the transaction set has been modified
again after the transaction set.

You can try to undo all transactions after the transaction you
want to undo.
Alternatively, you can try "dm.historical" (to be found on "PyPi")
and reinstate an earlier version of one or more of your objects.

--
Dieter