[Zope] What groupware (not CMS) on top of Zope?

Rakotomandimby Mihamina mihamina.rakotomandimby at etu.univ-orleans.fr
Thu Feb 21 04:34:31 EST 2008

Hi,
I juste asked on the Plone ML if it could be used as a groupware while
CMS is its first feature.
Andreas (thanks Andreas) aswered me it would be a good idea to look for
a dedicated solution.
I would like to stick on Zope and I am looking for a solution laying on it.
My feature requests are:
- A webmail
- A shared and individual calendar
- Some file management (~5MB/File, binary or not) that would allow me to
  make some files public or private.
- A discussion tool

Indexation (for Mail, discussion, calendar and files) is not a must, but
would be appreciated.
Is there any packaged (or easily packageable) solution you would know on
top of Zope?

Thank you.