[Zope] [buildout] bootstrap and develop

Janko Hauser jh at zscout.de
Sun Jan 27 08:33:57 EST 2008

Hello, I'm using the infrae.subversion recipe to collect various
Products and packages from our subversion. The main goal here is, to
not use svn:externals. But the buildout directive "develop=src/..."
seems to have the requirement, that the packages are already present
if bootstrap.py is called. So it is not possible to place packages
there with buildout and get them picked up.

1. Is this correct? I searched and found others have the same problem.

2. What would be alternatives or how can this be changed?

Thanks for answers and hints,

__Janko Hauser