[Zope] Bug in ZSQL test?

Thomas Bennett bennetttm at appstate.edu
Thu Jul 10 17:02:54 EDT 2008

I've seen this before in ZSQL test .  But sometimes I have found that forms
I've created that do this with POST work by changing the method to GET or
viceversa

Thomas

On Thursday 10 July 2008 16:37, Garry Saddington wrote:
> On Thursday 10 July 2008 20:47, Allen Schmidt Sr. wrote:
> > I know, I know...too old to worry about...
> > Zope 2.8.9.1 on RedHat and MySQL5
> >
> > In the Test tab of a ZSQL method, where the query has parameters, when
> > we enter parameters that generate a result of more than 20 rows, we get
> > the link for next 20 results. However, the parameters are not getting
> > passed in and the next page shows all the rows as if no parameters
> > passed.
> >
> > Anyone else seen this?
>
> Yes Zope 2.9 gives error for the missing parameters on second page. I have
> just lived with it having seen the error before on this list.
> regards
> garry

Thomas McMillan Grant Bennett		Appalachian State University
Operations & Systems Analyst		P O Box 32026
University Library			Boone, North Carolina 28608
(828) 262 6587

"... using OpenOffice.org, and save them back to disk automatically,
in MS Word format.  They surf the Web, check e-mail, do instant
messaging, view YouTube videos, visit their Facebook pages, learn
touch-typing skills and lots more.  Our public library has been
offering these Linux public stations for the past three years."
 - Phil Shapiro Linux Journal January 2008

Library Systems Help Desk: https://www.library.appstate.edu/help/