[Zope] Page template issues

Jeff Peterson jeff.peterson at crary.com
Tue Jul 15 12:38:26 EDT 2008

This is happening with every page template, even brand new ones that don't really do anything, and it's happening on all the sites created with this Zope base.  I compiled and installed a new Zope base and created a new instance from this, and the page templates are fine.  Something in the Zope install must've gotten corrupted with the hard reboot.

--
Jeffrey D Peterson
Webmaster