[Zope] problem migrating ZClasses from Zope 2.6.1 to Zope 2.9.8

Allen Schmidt Sr. aschmidt at fredericksburg.com
Wed Mar 26 10:45:12 EDT 2008

Thanks for the info.
Our Data.fs hovers in the 7-8 gig range and we have been running with
Zope for 8 years. And the news parts are just a fraction of our content
and a newspaper website with many different vertical products and
sections. I would say that makes us married to Zope2! ;)

I appreciate the responses and info. I have been contacted offlist by
someone who is offering assistance. We'll see where that goes.

Thanks again.

Allen