Fwd: [Zope] zope on google file system

Tim Nash thedagdae at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 13:31:01 EDT 2008

What I am looking for is a way to store my data in xml using zope and
run map/reduce (or something very much like it) on live data.

1. Should I try to see if localFS will read/write to xml files on the
hadoop filesystem
http://hadoop.apache.org/core/docs/current/hdfs_design.html

2. or should I look for python equivalents to hadoop?

3. or should I just use java for this area of my application?

Which approach (or something else) would you take?

Anybody?