[Zope] Re: zope on google file system

Tim Nash thedagdae at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 15:20:14 EDT 2008

This is what I love about zope. It can be a much more flexible way to
store data than in a relational db. Maybe some combination of zodb and
s3 would be efficient. Zodb for frequently used business objects and a
library (localfs modified ?) for storing data documents on s3. Could
you update your plan when you get time?

Thanks!
Tim