[Zope] Was Problem using nested dtml-in with zsql

Garry Saddington garry at schoolteachers.co.uk
Sun Nov 9 06:17:31 EST 2008

On Saturday 08 November 2008 21:59, Tim Nash wrote:
> +1
> Well spoken. It is painful to see all the cheers for django templates when
> dtml has been around longer and is just as good, maybe better.
Just had a look. They do the same as dtml but with less functionality. Amusing
that something that is dead in one system is the best thing since sliced
bread in another!
I too appreciate all the work that goes into maintaining Zope, thanks Andreas,
long may you continue your contributions.
Regards
Garry