[Zope] Problem using nested dtml-in with zsql

Miguel Beltran R. yourpadre at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 10:50:07 EST 2008

I resolve my problem modifying file
C:\Zope\2.11.1\Zope\lib\python\DocumentTemplate\DT_InSV.py

Method __getitem__

Changing
        if l < 0:
            alt_prefix = self.alt_prefix
            if not (alt_prefix and key.startswith(alt_prefix)):
                raise KeyError, key

            suffix = key[len(alt_prefix):].replace('_', '-')
            if '-' in suffix:
                try: return self[suffix]
                except KeyError: pass
            prefix = 'sequence'
            key = 'sequence-' + suffix
        else:
            suffix=key[l+1:]
            prefix=key[:l]

        if l < 0:
            alt_prefix = self.alt_prefix
            if not (alt_prefix and key.startswith(alt_prefix)):
                raise KeyError, key

            suffix = key[len(alt_prefix):].replace('_', '-', 1)    <----
changed to just one time replace
                                                                    #too my
variable have a '_' and is bad replace
            #if '-' in suffix:                         <-- what do it? the
original suffix always have '-'
            #    try: return self[suffix]
            #    except KeyError: pass
            prefix = 'sequence'
            key = 'sequence-' + suffix
            try:return self[key]              <-- the difference with the
return above is what suffix
            except KeyError: pass            #have 'var-region_nombre and
here is 'sequence-var-region_region'
        else:
            suffix=key[l+1:]
            prefix=key[:l]